- Haghtanak Shahumyan – a handmade original of an honorary citizen of Yerevan, a book with engraved wooden binding, which was used for the honorary guests and citizens of Yerevan to make some records in it, the first copy of the certificate-passport, with leather cover, of an honorary citizen of Yerevan, one of the three symbolic keys of the metro of Yerevan, the main sketch of the event devoted to the 2760th anniversary of Erebuni-Yerevan in 1978.
- Hovik Musayelyan – an album of stamps (80 stamps) “Christianity in Armenia”.
- Rostom Voskanyan– a collection of eastern ritual cult objects.
- Lyudmila Shrdukalova – Mikayelyan – Mikayelyan’s personal belongings, documents, photos.
- Ruben Hovhannisyan– carpet and some things connected with economy.
- Yerevan Cognac Factory– 12 brand cognac.
- Khachatur Iskandaryan– sculpture “Minutchik in the market”, bronze, 32×50 cm, 1982.
- Armine Hayrapetyan– 16 embroidered works, the end of the 19th century, Van.
- Avo Hovhannisyan – 68 objects (textile, covers, bands, tablecloths, laces, etc.)
- Georgi Yaralyan – 7 drawings in Yerevanian themes.
- Artashes Hakobyan (lieutenant-colonel of the police)- 9 objects: orders, medals, photos of his grandfather major Artashes Hakobyan : participant of Patriotic War.
- Ruzanna Lalayan– 10 letters (front-line).
- Rima Petrosyan– Artem Petrosyan’s personal belongings , documents, photos.
- Hamlet Konjoryan– 18 photos (of resistance movement).
- Levon Tokmajyan– “The key ofYerevan”, sculpture, marble, 65×35 cm.
- Taguhi Bambanyan– 15 embroidered works.
- Armen Hamazaspyan – a stamp of a gunsmith, domestic objects, hood.
- Hrazdan Tokmajyan– 9 models of embroidery of Marash.
- Andranik Ohanesyan – (Iranian-Armenian painter) – 2 paintings.
- Yerevan Municipality – 4 medals: “Yerevan honorary citizen”, “Yerevan”, “Yerevan Municipality”.
- Hayk Demoyan – photos, domestic objects.
- A. Khachatryan (deputy of the head of agency of preservation of cultural values of the staff of Ministry of Culture of the RA) – 64 works of modern painters of Yerevan.
- Yerevan Municipality – symbolic necklace of the mayor of Yerevan, silver 925*, 416.2 grams .
- Yerevan Cognac Factory – 17 brand cognac.
- L. Gokoryan – 3 incunabular books.
- Avo Hovhannisyan – 10 objects (furniture, textile, domestic objects).
- A.Kamalyan – 13 objects, participant of Patriotic War S. Kamalyan’s orders, medals, documents.
- L. Amirjanyan – 8 pottery objects (the 15th – the 16th ages, Northern Mesopotamia), 12 parts of costume, covers (Syria, 1950s).
- A. Hamazaspyan – 19 documents.
- H. Budaghyan – tar and kamancha, 1919.
- M. Hakobyan – some of T. Hakobyan’s personal belongings, books, documents and photos.
- S. Terzyan – 9 embroidered works.
- T. Ter-Avetikyanc – 27 photos, documents,a wardrobe and 5 domestic objects.
- Artin – painting “Republic Square”, 40x50cm.
- G. Hacagortsyan – 53 domestic objects, furniture, goldsmith’s instruments, etc.
- “Armpost” – 8 stamps and a postcard of Yerevanian themes.
- M. Berberyan – 37 photos, some documents belonging to the master of ornaments Gevorg Abgaryan.
- L. Minasyan –a dagger with case, the 19th century.
- R. Hovhannisyan – 16 envelopes, postcards, stamps of Yerevanian themes.
- E. Khachatryan – 19 sketches, a deskset, photos and documents concerning Armenian painter Taragros.
- R. Tarkhanyan – Yerevan inhabitant Rosa Shavarsh (probably leader Shavarsh) Tarkhanyan’s 14 photos.
- Lojen Garikean – historical domestic collection (43).
- A. Garnyan – 21 objects, photos, a medal, a document concerning the Mnacakanyans.
- H. Sahakyan – a painting “Kond, childhood”, 55x65cm.
- L. Amirjanyan – 9 rugs, carpets, beds and a collection of the paper “Bee of Armenia”, 1862.
- S. Taryan – 3 paintings: “March”, 20x29cm, “Untitled”, 49x73cm, “Yard”, 21x20cm.
- Central Bank of the RA – 8 bank-notes of new model, coins.
- Yerevan Municipality – 4 cups (the 2nd pan-Armenian games).
Yerevan History Museum thanks to the afore – mentioned people for their donation