According to the decree No. 02-N, dated January 7 by the Ministry of Health of RA, upon entering the History Museum Of Yerevan you will be asked to provide
– a PCR test certificate with a negative result which was obtained not more than 72 hours before; or
– a reference from ARMED system, confirming the negative result of rapid antigen detection test for COVID-19 pre-qualified by the World Health Organization, not older than 24 hours; or
– a vaccination certificate via mobile application or present the printed version of the certificate exported from the application with a QR code.
The above-mentioned requirements don’t apply to
– people under 18 years, in case of providing an identification document;
– pregnant women, in case of providing a medical document on pregnancy (according to the requirements of the decree No. 88-N of the Ministry of Health, dated December 6, 2021 issued by primary health care physician);
– people with documented medical contraindications (according to the requirements of the decree No. 88-N of the Ministry of Health, dated December 6, 2021 issued by primary health care physician);
– those already infected with COVID-19, providing a reference from ARMED system, confirming a PCR test certificate with the first positive result of COVID-19, within 90 days after the first positive result of the PCR examination.
ENTRY TO THE MUSEUM WILL BE PROHIBITED IF YOU DON’T HAVE OR IF YOU DON’T PROVIDE A DOCUMENT REQUIRED BY THE DECREE.